Wednesday, January 14, 2009

KEEP THAT DREAM ALIVE©


KEEP THAT DREAM ALIVE

Got dreams of rising to great success
Got dreams of goals running through my head
Got dreams of that one special love in my life
Got dreams in my mind as I lay in bed at night

Without these dreams I would not have any goals
Without these dreams I’d fear the unknown
Without these dreams my life would stagnate
Without these dreams I couldn’t appreciate

I must never give up this great hope
Even when difficulties make it so hard to cope
Dreams……… I need to keep that dream alive
Dreams........ They tell much about my life

Dreams of you forever on my mind
Dreams that last forever in time
Dreams of our future and life together
Those dreams will stay in my mind forever.

Keep that dream - keep it alive
Our dreams we need to coincide
To make our dreams our reality
Our dreams together of just you and me……..

Written by Bert Calderon

No comments: