Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ARE YOU?©


ARE YOU?

Are you the one who’ll stick by my side?
Are you the one who’ll always be mine?
Are you the one who’ll steal my heart?
Are you the one who'll fulfill all my wants?

I can be the one who’ll always show I care,
I can be the one who’ll be willing to share,
I can be the one who’ll be your best friend for life,
I can be the one with whom to spend the rest of our lives.

The times we’ve spent alone with each other,
Made me feel certain that we’re destined to be together,
That comfortable sensation – it feels so right,
Longing for your company day and night.

Assure me that you feel just the same,
That our hearts and emotions are on the same page,
So much we have to look forward to,
All I need is a sign from you.

To let me know that I’m the one for you,
That we will pursue this love so true,
That we’ll each do our share to bring us together,
And be Just Us, forever and ever !


Written by Bert Calderon

No comments: