Monday, December 1, 2008

YESHUA, CAME TO ME IN A DREAM© plus art


Em C G D (over and over)

1. Yeshua, came to me in a dream,

He looked so perfect to me.

Told me He had a vision for me to do,

Gave me a plan of what I must do;

Yeshua, came to me in a dream,

Told me His plan so perfectly.



2. Gave me His outline so I’d know what to do,

All I wanted was a sign or a clue,

That this was a vision of reality,

And not just my mind a’playin’ with me.

When I asked for a sign, a bright light shone through,

I knew it was Him telling me it was true.



Break (Instrumental)



Refrain 1: Yeshua, came to me in a dream (came to me in a dream).

I say Yeshua came to me in a dream ( came to me, came to me in a dream).

He looked so perfect, so perfect to me;

Yeshua came to me in a dream.



3. Now I must do what I was told,

Following His plan will bless so many tenfold.

Now I must build up this temple on a rock,

Open our doors and bring in His flock.

Guide them and teach them to follow His Word

Save them and bring their hearts to our Lord.



4. ADONAI is our true answer to life,

Gave up His Son as a sacrifice.

People will come from all over to see,

How He’s won hearts and granted blessings.

Told me to build up His House of Prayer,

His plan He stated so perfectly clear.



Refrain 2: Yeshua came to me in a dream (came to me, came to me in a dream).

I know that Yeshua came to me in a dream(came to me, came to me in a dream).

I say that Yeshua came to me in a dream(Yeshua came to me in a dream);

Yeshua came to me in a dream. Repeat:

No comments: