Monday, December 1, 2008

THE CAROUSEL© / WEDDING OF THE LAMB©


WEDDING OF THE LAMB

Bride; Take me to that place where I have never been before
To that place where you make my spirit soar
Take me in your arms my love
Hold me close to you
My love, my desire is only for you.

Jesus; Come into my arms my Bride
I will make your spirit soar
Where only my sweet love you will taste
A love you have never known before

Bride; You are my love and my life
How I love you so
The time for us has come
To truly become one
From you I will never go.

Jesus; My love for you grows stronger
Let us not wait any longer
Come to me my dear
I wish to hold you near
A day we will never forget
A day I will not regret
Our wedding day is here!

Composed by Cheryl McKinney
July 11,2005





THE CAROUSEL

Children riding….on a carousel
Lovers kiss…. And no one knows
Young ones pause, for the old to step down
Up and down, and round it goes….

Everybody knows….
Pink horses are for princesses….
And blue will take you for a spree
The black and the white, with the rose in his mane
Can you take you where you long to be….

We know the ride…. Will end some day
All the pretty little horses run away
Still we come everywhere around the town
To share the music and feel of going ‘round….

And as you are spinning on the carousel
You may find a friend that’s true
And remember the music that played when I found
I was riding…. With you

I wish you joy….and sunny days
And music falling all around you when it rains
A faithful friend through all the ups and downs
And a new friend every time you go round

And if…. I am riding on a carousel
When I am old…. Say, ninety two….
I’ll remember the day’s and the music that played
When I rode it… with you…..

KFC
6/13/05

No comments: