Sunday, December 7, 2008

TORE ME APART©


TORE ME APART

Think of you often each day
Feel badly that circumstances led us astray,
Realize now how much you sacrificed
Took care of me through the worst times of my life,

So many obstacles got in our way
Drugs and wrong decisions pushed me away,
It hurts me so bad that I turned my back on you,
But it got to the point that I didn’t know what else to do

Pictures of your pain flash daily through my mind
Drove me crazy time after time,
It hurt me to watch you hurting yourself,
And nothing I did ever seemed to help.

It still pains my heart as I recall your distress
The times you cried begging for help,
I want you to know that it tore me apart,
You’ll always have a piece of my heart.

Pray for your well being and happiness in life,
For you to keep strong with the will to survive,
Want you to know I’m still grateful to you,
For caring for me as only you could do.


Written by Bert Calderon

No comments: