Tuesday, December 2, 2008

EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY SOMEDAY©


EVERYBODY LOVES SOMEBODY - Song

I found a lady,
She had my baby,
She fulfilled my wildest dreams.

She came into my life,
And now we're man and wife,
She fulfilled my every need.

Chorus
Everybody wants somebody,
Everybody needs somebody,
Everybody loves somebody someday (repeat)

Guitar Break

My special lady,
She had our baby,
I know this wasn’t just a dream.

We bonded oh so tight,
Our family feels so right,
They were God’s gift and my blessing.



Refrain
We began our journey in life together
Depending only on each other,
So much love was in my heart
I can’t believe we fell apart

Back to verse melody

Now we’ve hit troubled times
I pray she’ll still be mine
She’s all in life I ever want

I'd give her anything
She is my everything
Her and our child is all I need

(Then 1st Chorus to end)
Chorus
Everybody wants somebody,
Everybody needs somebody,
Everybody loves somebody someday (repeat to end)



Written by Bert Calderon

No comments: