Monday, December 1, 2008

TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL ©


TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL ©



I was touched by an Angel brought to me by the Lord,

Fulfilled my prayers that I’ve had for so long,

Gave me this opportunity to spread God’s word,

Through this music I write that’s anointed by our Lord.



This Angel came from heaven with a spirit so strong,

And by the power of the Holy Spirit I play these songs,

Jesus came and answered my prayers,

And made this Angel suddenly appear.



My gratitude to you Father for all you have done,

For this Angel you’ve sent to finally come,

I was touched by an Angel brought to me by the Lord,

Fulfilled my prayers that I’ve had for so long.



Glory to Jesus and our Father up high,

To you I give praises as your name is glorified,

You are the King, Almighty is your name,

I was touched by an Angel, forever You shall reign.





Written by Rev. Bert Calderon on May 15, 2008

No comments: