Monday, December 1, 2008

JESUS CAME TO ME IN A DREAM © - song


JESUS CAME TO ME IN A DREAM ©

Em C G D (over and over)

Jesus, came to me in a dream,
He looked so perfect to me.
He told me He had a vision for me to do,
Gave me a plan of what I must do


Jesus, came to me in a dream,
Told me all so perfectly,
Gave me all the plans so I'd know what to do,
All I wanted was a sign or a clue,


That this was a vision of reality,
And not my mind just playing with me
As I asked for a sign a bright light shown through,
I knew it was Him telling me it was true


Now it's up to me to do what I was told
And follow this plan and be blessed tenfold
Now I must build up this church on a rock
Open our doors and bring in His flock


Guide them and teach them to follow His word
Save them and bring their hearts to our Lord
People will come from all over to see
How He's won hearts and countless blessings


Jesus came to me in a dream
I know that Jesus came to me in a dream
I say that Jesus came to me in a dream
Jesus came to me in a dream

No comments: